Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Midwest Independent Bank team! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
• Medical (fully paid premium for employee)
• Dental (fully paid premium for employee)
• Cafeteria Plan
• Long Term Disability
• Voluntary Short Term Disability
• 401K Savings Plan
• Basic Life Insurance
• Accidental Death or Dismemberment Insurance
• Voluntary Spousal Life Insurance
• Voluntary Dependent Life Insurance
• Supplemental Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Insurance for Accident and Vision
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Leave
• Family & Medical Leave of Absence
• Dependent Day Care Cafeteria Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Discount membership at your local YMCA (only applicable at certain locations)
Please Note: We accept applications for current openings only. Unsolicited resumes are not an expression of interest. To be considered an Internet Applicant:
• An expression of interest in employment through the Internet or related electronic data technologies must be made;
• MIB will consider the individual for employment in a particular position;
• The expression of interest indicates the individual possesses the basic qualifications for the position, and;
• The individual at no point during the selection process removes himself/herself from further consideration or otherwise indicates that he/she is no longer interested in the position.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position within MIB, please call 573.636.9555 or email email@example.com.
Providing outstanding benefits is one of the primary ways we strive to be an employer-of-choice. We are always looking for qualified, dedicated and talented people to join our bank.